Online Hypnosis Certification Course
Become a Certified Hypnotherapist/Hypnotist and start a career in the exciting field of hypnosis. Assist others in making profound changes in their lives!
Discover the power and promise of clinical hypnosis in this foundational course. You'll explore the power of the subconscious mind and understand how hypnosis works for change. You'll discover why some clients are suitable for hypnosis while others are not. You'll learn professional protocols and important ethical standards and boundaries. You'll tailor induction to client needs to help them let go of weight, stop smoking, manage stress and emotions and make other desired life changes. Adopt techniques to help clients get free of fears and phobias. You'll learn how to change the beliefs that limit people, so they can manage anger, raise self-esteem and move beyond victim-hood. You'll explore the use of hypnosis for group work, along with contemporary clinical applications of neurolinguistic programming (NLP). You'll also learn to use hypnosis to heal the inner child. Assist clients in overcoming anger through compassion focused forgiveness processes, releasing the ties that bind them in order to make healthy life choices. With over 170 lessons and 25 hours of audio and video lectures at your fingertips, this comprehensive course will provide you with everything you require to begin confidently practicing hypnosis upon completion.
What You'll Learn From the Audio & Video Lectures
- Know how and when to use hypnosis for yourself and others.
- Explore criteria for suitable clients.
- Self-hypnosis techniques to reinforce subconscious change
- Tailor induction to your clients' needs and learning modes.
- Learn hypnosis script-writing and the power of compounding.
- Help clients lose weight, quit smoking and manage stress.
- Apply hypnosis for self-esteem, anger management and victim lifestyles.
- Help clients get free of fears and phobias quickly and permanently.
- Monitor and change negative self-talk.
- Practice basic Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) in hypnosis.
- Effect change through inner child and forgiveness protocols.
- Understand innovative intake tools including "The Jars"
- Speedy inductions
- Future pacing and goal setting
- Use hypnosis to heal the inner child.
- Apply emotional change techniques when clients are stuck.
- Release the ties that bind enmeshment clients.
- Learn forgiveness and healing techniques
- How to operate with ethics and boundaries
- How to market your hypnosis practice
- How to facilitate group hypnosis sessions
Learning comes in two ways: ACTIVE and REFLECTIVE modes. Participating in the exercises in this course helps you to accomplish both.
ACTIVE LEARNING is in doing things and is often called "hands-on" work. This will be the process of putting the tools that you learn into practice, first with yourself...and then with others to make deep and lasting change at a subconscious level.
REFLECTIVE LEARNING takes place when you pause for a few moments (or a few days) and ponder what you are learning. You will engage in a variety of reflective exercises to develop a deeper understanding of how you are learning and growing! Pauses and spaces are very important In the same way that spaces between the words make it easier to read the words and to comprehend the thoughts.
What you will learn through active and reflective self-practice:
- What it feels like to be a client
- Understand the "roots" of negative thinking
- Develop positive self-talk and an optimistic outlook on life
- Tap into the power of the imagination to reprogram your subconscious mind
- Change negative belief systems to positive ones
- Heal and nurture your inner child
- Let go of anger through forgiveness processes
- How to write and record your own hypnosis scripts and sessions
You'll be supported by your instructors and other students while you learn!
- Monthly 2-hour monthly group mentoring meetings.
- Connect with your instructors and other students. Post your questions and comments in the discussion boards to receive feedback from your instructors.
- Receive feedback, ongoing support, and guidance.
- Assignments will help you to absorb the topics we cover
- Gain important "hands-on" experience by working with test "clients"
- Write and record your own self-hypnosis recordings to develop your hypnotic voice and rhythm
- Develop your hypnosis skills with other students in engaging practice sessions
Upon completion of the course, you will receive your diploma as a Certified Hypnotherapist or Certified Consulting Hypnotist